Official Name: Tiebreak Oy
Business ID: 0565598-9
VAT ID: FI05655989
Company Type: Limited
Business Sector(s): Electrical installation
Industry Classification: 43210
Company Language: Suomi
Address: Nygrannaksentie 17, 02750 Espoo
Service Provider Liability and Limitations of Liability
The content of the site has been compiled carefully and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot be held responsible for the timeliness, completeness, or accuracy of this page.
As a service provider, we are responsible for the content of our pages in accordance with general laws. However, as a service provider, we have no obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. When we become aware of a specific violation, we will immediately remove that content. Liability for this matter can only be taken from the moment the violation becomes known to us.
Limitation of Liability for External Links
Our website contains links to third-party websites (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot take responsibility for the content of third-party websites. The administrator of the linked websites is responsible for the content and accuracy of the information provided. When we added links to third-party websites to our website, we did not identify any violations of the law. As soon as we become aware of a violation, we will immediately remove that link.
The content and works of this website are subject to Finnish copyright law. Any copying, processing, distribution, or other use that is not covered by copyright law requires the prior written consent of the author or authors concerned.
A visit to a website may result in general information about the roaming (date, time, page opened) being stored on the server. This does not represent any analysis of personal information (e.g., name, address, or email address). If personal information is collected, this will only be possible with the prior consent of the website user. The information will not be passed on to third parties without the express consent of the user.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (eg via e-mail) may provide security vulnerabilities. Therefore, it is impossible to fully protect data from third-party access. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by such security vulnerabilities.
The use of any published contact information for third-party advertising purposes is excluded. We reserve the right to take legal action if advertising information is sent through third parties without request; for example, through spam.
What information do we process?
We process the following personal information of customers or other registered individuals (such as individuals who are subscribers to our newsletter or have attended/are attending our events):
- General such as name, email address, phone number, address, country of residence.
- Details of the company and the company’s contact persons, such as the company name and VAT ID, as well as the names, e-mail address, telephone number, address, country of residence and role / name of the contact persons.
- Information related to participating in the event, such as the name, date and location of the event, contact information
- Communication and communication information such as submitting online forms, feedback, and contact requests.
- Information related to the registered user on the services and websites used for profiling, such as the destinations and services visited, the duration of visits / use of the sites and services, troubleshooting, security, and performance monitoring.
- Technical information about the registered user’s terminal equipment such as IP address, MAC address and operating system.
- Possible prohibitions and consents to direct marketing.
- Any other information provided by the registered user himself.
- For information on using social media, our website includes social media features such as LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook share and follow buttons. We collect information about the use of these features.
Where do we get the information?
We obtain personal information about our customers primarily from the following sources: the registered user himself through our contact forms, our email, and our newsletter. We also use Google Analytics and cookies.
We obtain personal information about potential customers primarily from the following sources: themselves, search engines, newspapers, and other publicly available news sources, social media networks, contact providers, and company websites.
Personal data may also be collected and updated on the basis of publicly available sources and information obtained from public authorities or other third parties, within the limits of applicable laws and regulations.
The collection and updating of data in this register are performed manually and/or automatically.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, email, or by filling out the form below.
Tiebreak Oy is a company specializing in the electricity sector. We operate in the Helsinki metropolitan area. The company has S1 rights.
+358 (0) 468 99 19 07
Tiebreak Oy is a multilingual installation and manufacturing company. We speak Finnish, English, German, and Swedish more or less fluently and understand Estonian, Dutch, and French with an accent.